Parties & Rentals
Plan your child’s next birthday party at the DuPage County Historical Museum!
- Available year-round, Monday-Friday, and limited availability on weekends
- Ages 4+
- Activities are age-appropriate for the birthday child
- A minimum of two weeks notice is required to schedule an event
Themed Birthday Parties | $200 for 1.5 Hours
Ten children (including the birthday child) are included in the party package. Additional children may be included at a cost of $10 each. The staff will work with you to create a memorable experience.
- Invitations and envelopes
- 45 minutes of themed activities, facilitated by staff
- Museum exploration time
- Decorations and craft supplies
- Paper products and plasticware
- Set-up and clean-up
- Trains: All aboard for a very special birthday party! Party includes plenty of time to visit and see the HO model railroad with choice of activities and craft.
- Victorian Tea Party: Dress for a fancy tea and enjoy parlor games. Party includes choice of two crafts.
- Dinosaurs: your birthday surrounded by prehistoric guests! Party includes dinosaur decorations and themed craft.
- Magic: Learn a couple of magic tricks and create a magic wand or top hat.
- Your Choice: Pick your own theme to celebrate your very special day. Museum staff will work to incorporate games and crafts around your special theme. Extra preparation time may be needed for creation of a new theme.
The DuPage County Historical Museum offers a unique setting for meetings, family events, celebrations, and much more.
The Margaret Adams Dunton Hall located on the second floor offers space to accommodate up to 100 guests. All levels of the Museum are wheelchair-accessible by elevator, with restrooms available on the lower level. Guests may enjoy a self-guided tour of the exhibit spaces while attending your special event. Guided tours may be booked for an additional fee.
For more information or to schedule a tour of the Museum, please contact us.
We look forward to hosting your event.