DuPage County Historical Museum is Now Open
- The Museum is now open with modified hours:
- Tuesday-Friday | 10:30A to 4P
- Saturday | Noon to 4P
- Sunday & Monday | Closed
- Per the Restore Illinois Phase 4 Guidelines, your visit to the Museum will look a little different:
- To adhere to recommended social distancing guidelines, the Museum will be limited to a maximum of 50 visitors at any one time.
- For the safety of all employees, patrons, and vendors the Museum requests that all facility guests and program participants over the age of 2 follow IDPH guidelines and wear face coverings when entering buildings and any time when 6 ft of social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Research services, tours, programs, and birthday parties available by appointment only, please call the Museum Front Desk at 630-510-4941 to schedule.
- The Inside History Interactive Gallery will be closed and all interactive features of exhibits will be removed to follow state guidelines. Train Saturdays will resume August 15, 2020.
- The Wheaton Park District is dedicated to providing a safe environment for our employees, patrons, volunteers, trainers, independent contractors, and vendors. Therefore, the District is implementing and administering the procedures and protocols set forth as a top priority to mitigate the spread of the COVID-19 virus. IMPORTANT PARTICIPANT & PATRON GUIDELINES
Virtual Recreation Resources
Enjoy various activities, videos, and resources from DuPage County Historical Museum and more in the Wheaton Park District’s Virtual Recreation Center.